Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Strange Happenstance...

No new review blog yet... With 60 films to watch and review this year, I'm hoping I can keep up with one blog every week (in fact the next one is already written and scheduled to publish Sunday morning), and post two a week whenever I can.  However, I just noticed something serendipitous and figured a mid-week mini-blog was warranted.

I already chuckled at the fact that my blog's name is abbreviated MLiF because of its resemblance to MILF, however it wasn't until tonight that I realized my blog's abbreviation is FILM backwards!

Wish I could say I planned it that way, but sadly, I cannot.... That's all I have to say tonight...  I'm finishing up next week's blog and then maybe starting to bank a third (gotta try to double up at least once before rehearsals for Moby Dick! The Musical start)

Here's a poster snippet of the movie Sunday's blog will be about... Recognize it?

No comments:

Post a Comment